top of page

Our Office

Can't visit us during office hours? No problem! Our secure portal allows you to submit all documents with just a click of a button (click HERE to learn more).


We also have a drop box outside our office.

Our Office
  • When is my personal income tax return due?
    April 30th for those who are not self employed. June 15th for those who are self—employed (partners included).
  • What if I lost one of my slips?
    If you lost a slip for the current taxation year, you can ask the issuer of the slip for a copy. We can also view and download your tax information including many slips, if you have authorized us to do so by signing the Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative form (T1013 ).
  • What is the penalty for not paying my balance owing on or before April 30th?
    Canada Revenue Agency charges a prescribed rate set quarterly on your balance owing, plus an additional 1% for every full month that your personal income tax return is not filed (maximum 12 months). For more information, please follow this link:
  • How can I pay my balance owing?
    There are a several options for paying: Online Banking — You can add the Canada Revenue Agency as a payee the same way you would pay other online bills. Be sure to include your Social Insurance Number (SIN) along with the payment. My Payment — Paying with Visa Debit, Debit MasterCard or Interact Online In Person — This can be done at a financial institution or a Canada Post outlet. If you chose this option, you require a remittance voucher from the Canada Revenue Agency. Our firm will supply one to you if you have a balance owing or you can order one online or by phone. Cheque — Please make the cheque payable to Receiver General and mail it to the address found on the back of your remittance voucher. If you do not have one, please write your Social Insurance Number (SIN), Business Number or the Non– Resident Tax Withholding account number on the memo line on the front of the cheque. For more options, please follow this link:
  • How do I change my address with the Canada Revenue Agency
    You can change it either online using the My Account service on the CRA’s website or you can call 1 – 800 – 959 – 8281 If you choose to call, please have the following information on hand: - Your name or business name; - For individual accounts, your date of birth; - Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Business Number (BN); - Your complete address or complete business address; - Details from your account or your most recently assessed return, Notice of Assessment/ Reassessment
  • How many years can I request a change to my tax return after filing?
    Please follow this link:
  • How long before I receive my refund?
    Once we electronically file your personal income tax return, it will take approximately two to three weeks for Canada Revenue Agency to process it, depending on their volume and service standards. Please note that it may take longer if the Canada Revenue Agency selects your return for a more detailed review.
  • What is the Child Tax Benefit
    A monthly tax—free payment that helps families with the cost of raising a child under the age of 18. This is based on the family income, number of children as well as their ages.
  • What is the last day to make an RRSP contribution?
    The deadline is the last 60 days after December 31st.
  • Do I have to file a return even if I have no income?
    It is recommended that you do if you are 19 or older in the current taxation year and/or the Canada Revenue Agency requests that you do so.
  • Can I file taxes for previous years?
    Of course, we will require the appropriate documentation for the previous years you need.
  • What do I need to file my tax return?
    All documents needed to file your personal income tax return can be found on our printable checklist
  • How long should I keep my tax records for?
    The Canada Revenue Agency recommends that you keep your records for a minimum of seven years, regardless if you have no supporting documentation (receipts, T4s etc.) or are filing electronically.
bottom of page